Why do some organizations seem to thrive when disruption hits, while others struggle to survive?
It’s because those that thrive have developed a disruption mindset — deeply ingrained into the leadership and culture of the organization and influencing everything they do, from setting the strategy to delivering amazing experiences at the front lines.
Based on the bestselling book The Disruption Mindset and adapted for the current crisis, we will dive into what it takes to transform into an organization that sees disruption as an opportunity for change and impact.
Topics covered include:
- How to identify and prioritize the right disruptive growth moves — and align the organization around them.
- Understand how leaders must show up differently when pursuing a disruption strategy.
- We’ll look at best practices at how to instill a disruption mindset into a status-quo culture.
In a virtual keynote or workshop for executives, we will identify and prioritize disruptive growth moves that your organization can make. We will align the organization around them, understand how leaders must show up differently when pursuing a disruption strategy, and look at best practices on how to instill a disruption mindset into a status-quo culture
Takeaways and deliverables include:
- An assessment to determine the disruption quotient of your organization. Based on a survey of over 1,000 leaders, the assessment identifies how leadership needs to develop to drive exponential growth. The assessment is done with an online survey and can be compiled within three days.
- Best practices on establishing structure, processes, and rituals for a new way of working disruptively. We’ll identify specific actions that you can take in the short-term that will spur long-term benefits.
- A roadmap to identify the needs of future customers.
- Brainstorm and identify the beliefs and behaviors that are holding you back while also discovering the ones that will move you forward as a disruptive organization.